close


這首歌真的太悲傷

 

Daddy, are you out there?

爹地,你在那裡嗎

Daddy, won't you come and play?

爹地,你不過來陪我玩耍嗎?

Daddy, do you not care?

爹地,難道你不在乎嗎?

Is there nothing that you want to say?

沒有任何你想說的話嗎?

 

I know

我知道

You're hurting too

你也感到傷痛

But I need you, I do

但我需要你,真的需要

Daddy, if you're out there

爹地,如果你在那裡

Daddy, all I want to say

爹地,我想說的是

 

You're so far away

你離我如此遙遠

Oh and you're so far away

喔 你離我如此遙遠

That's okay

無所謂

That's okay

無所謂

I'm okay

我很好

 

Daddy, are you out there?

爹地,你在那裡嗎?

Daddy, why'd you run away?

爹地,你為何逃離?

Daddy, are you okay?

爹地,你一切安好嗎?

Look Dad, we've got the same hair

爹地你看,我們有著相同的頭髮

And Daddy, it's my birthday

還有 爹地,今天是我的生日

And all I want to say

我想要說的是

 

Is you're so far away

你離我如此遙遠

Oh and you're so far away

喔你離我如此遙遠

That's okay

無所謂

It's okay

無所謂

It's okay

無所謂

 

You're so far away

你離我如此遙遠

 

Won't you come and won't you stay?

你不過來找我 你不就此留下嗎

Please stay

請你留下

Oh, please stay

喔 請留下

Won't you come and won’t you stay

你不來看看我然後留下嗎

One day

一天

Just one day

一天就好

 

arrow
arrow

    Petite Moon 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()