close


Oh brother, I can't, I can't get through

喔 兄弟 我遇到了難關

I've been trying hard to reach you 'cause I don' know what to do

我努力聯繫你 因為我不知該怎麼做

Oh brother, I can't believe it's true

喔 兄弟不敢相信這是真的

I'm so scared about the future, and I wanna talk to you

我對未來感到害怕 我想與你聊一聊

Oh, I wanna talk to you

喔 我想與你聊聊

You can take a picture of something you see

你能將眼見的景象補捉下來

In the future where will I be?

但未來又將在何方

You can climb a ladder up to the sun

你能沿著階梯直上天際

Or a write a song nobody has sung

或寫首從未有人唱過的歌

Or do something that's never been done

或做些沒人做過的事情

Are you lost or incomplete?

你是否曾迷失或覺得不完整

Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?

你是否自己覺得像缺了一片的拼圖

Tell me, how do you feel?

告訴我你的感覺

Well, I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak

此刻我覺得他們仿佛說著我不懂的語言

And they're talking it to me

他們在對我說話嗎

So you take a picture of something you see

你能將眼見的景象補捉下來

In the future where will I be?

我未來又將在何處

You can climb a ladder up to the sun

你能沿著階梯直上天際

Or write a song nobody has sung

或寫首從未有人唱過的歌

Or do something that's never been done

或做些沒人做過的事情

Or do something that's never been done

或做些沒人做過的事情

So you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk

你不知道自己將去何處且該說什麼

And you feel like you're going where you've been before

你感覺將前往一個曾經到過的地方

You tell anyone who'll listen, but you feel ignored

當你向一個可以傾吐的對象訴說卻覺得被忽視

Nothing's really making any sense at all, let's talk
Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk

沒有什麼是理所當然 好好聊聊 聊一聊吧

 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Petite Moon 的頭像
    Petite Moon

    美麗人生 Life is Beautiful

    Petite Moon 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()